I received the following email late last night:
I’ve had a bit of a busy time in the last 2 weeks and spent the majority of time away. With the October Doodle deadline looming (next Friday 26th September), 3 Doodle delivery people away on holiday and at least 2 organisations not ‘back up to speed’ since the summer holidays, I have decided to combine the September and October issues into a bigger edition due out around the 14th October. I’m including the details of some things here that are relevant to the next few weeks and have attached the information about the Lincolnshire Day celebrations to this email as well.
All advertisers will be credited one more month on their current advertising plans.
Thank you for your understanding and I hope to receive all your new news and club information by next Friday 26th for September for a really good, autumn, bumper magazine. If you submit as normal, I will combine what you previously submitted for you. Please feel free to forward this email, publish it onto Blogs, print it out for those who do not have a computer or even just pass on the news in a chat.
KEY DATES and THINGS TO REMEMBER
- All Saints Church Harvest Celebrations, Service in Church 4pm, Supper in the Village Hall 5.30pm, Sunday 21st September, details 01526 322739
- Macmillan Coffee Morning, Nocton Community Primary School, 9am – 10.30am, Friday 26th September
- Macmillan Merry Macs GIANT Coffee Morning, Lincoln City Square, 10am – 5pm, Saturday 27th September
- Open Afternoon for Prospective Pupils & Parents due to start Sept 2015, Nocton Community Primary School, 1.30pm – 2.30pm, Tuesday 30th September
- Quiz Night for Macmillan, Nocton Club, 7.30pm start, Friday 10th October
- All Saints Church open for visitors every Friday, 2pm – 4pm, until the end of October
- All Saints Church children’s Activities, Friday 31st October, 6-7.30pm – more details to follow
- Nocton Christmas Fayre, Village Hall, Saturday 29th November – more details to follow"